Monday, March 30, 2009

Aidan goes ice skating!

Cyndi and I took Aidan ice skating for the very first time this weekend. I knew it would be a total hit or a total miss. Well a hit it was!

He could actually walk in the horrid plastic skates, but the ice was a different story.


Aidan had a great time having us drag him around the rink. Luckily Cyndi and I didn't fall either but I was worried that Aidan would fall and clip our skates and we would all go down in a heap. Nope! We did have to switch sides every so often so each arm could get a rest for awhile. There were times that I barely had to hold Aidan so maybe next time he will be able to balance by himself a little more. I think the problem is that he has no fear and is TRYING to skate (or do what he sees other people doing with their feet) so he doesn't cautiously glide on the ice.

But he was able to just stand there on the ice for a minute with no help!

A helmet may be necessary - or a couple hats!


If you are getting this via email - you will need to go into the blog to see the videos.

Then we went for an early dinner and Aidan slept over at Aunt Cyndi's house! Thanks Cyndi!

No comments: