Thursday, January 8, 2009

Starting off 2009

2009 started with a visit from my Mom! It is always great when she can get up here for a few days.



It was great for me to have a two week break, although I didn't get most of the things done that I had hoped. Harder when you have a sick baby at home! Plus just laziness I guess. Oh well.

So things are now back to normal - I am back to work, Aidan is back to school and Jim is still job hunting, taking care of Makena and trying to get his book sold - http://www.themonstermasters.com/ - if you haven't checked it out. We would appreciate your support and the word of mouth!

Makena really is getting close to walking - has taken a couple very baby steps on her own and can stand by herself forever. She is in love with the dogs...and they love her!



The snow has gone, and the rain came hard and fast with much wind. Lot's of flooding here, thank goodness we live on a hill and really don't have to drive very far!

2 comments:

Tishelle Ward said...

Love the picture of you, Makena and your Mom! Three beautiful ladies:) Happy New Year...

The Liebenows said...

I also love the picture of you three beautiful ladies. The picture with Makena and coco gives me hope with our baby and guinness :)